尚拇啊罕裳杀12Zuora is the fastest growing private SaaS company in the Silicon Valley. It was founded by SaaS veterans from Salesforce and Cisco (WebEx). It defined and continues to lead the subscription and billing industry for the business cloud.
Cloud computing is disrupting the .4 trillion technology industry as enterprises move away from owning and maintaining servers to choosing elastic computing. A usage-based, pay-as-you-go business model is required. Unless cloud vendors can solve the need to meter, price, and bill – the heart of the new business model – the cloud will never reach its full potential. Zuora is the answer. It is the key for the cloud industry to monetize this major shift.
Zuora’s business is growing at an explosive rate,
1) 400% Growth Year over Year
2) In Q1 2010, Billion dollar transactions are committed to go through the system
3) Close to 200 customers and cash flow positive, only after two years of the first product launch
Zuora is a company with rich Chinese heritage. Its founder and CEO are oversea Chinese. The Beijing subsidiary is the center of the Research & Development, and the starting point for Zuora’s business in the Asia Pacific. Come join us if you have passion to create and lead changes for the next phase of the software industry. We are looking for people who want to be the employee No. 100 of a future Google/Microsoft/IBM
Highlights of working for Zuora Beijing,
Learn and shape the product that was built completely on the cloud and for the cloud
Pre-IPO US Stock option
Career growth opportunities in a team that will double its size by 2010, and triple in 2011
Flexible and friendly environment
Short term visit and work in the Silicon Valley
Who you work with today often defines your future career path. Here are sample profiles of the Zuora R&D team,
Previously Salesforce Chief Marketing Officer, founding engineer of Salesforce
Senior technical expert from Cisco(WebEx), the Zuora founder
Previously Microsoft Senior Director in the Silicon Valley Search Lab
Previously IBM DB2 World Wide development director
An elite product management team with three Stanford and Two Berkeley MBA Graduates
Technical experts from Google, Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco
Why is Zuora different?
1) Global Company. Zuora is one of those Silicon Valley companies, which sets its vision to the global market, with established footprint in North America, Asia and Europe. Working in Zuora will give you a chance to work with requirements from different industry sectors (Telecommunications, Gaming, Media, Cloud hosting, Retail, Finance and so on) as well as from customers around the world.
2) Market-Leading. Zuora defined and trade-marked “Subscription Economy” and predicated that Subscription Economy was going to be the mainstream 4 years ago. On 8/29/2011, at Zuora’s very first Customer Day event, we saw the predication made 4 years ago become true. On the very same day, we made another prediction, “ERP is dead in 5 – 10 years”. Zuora has set its mission to be the next-generation ERP system for Subscription Economy and to be the driving force to convert traditional businesses to subscription businesses.
3) Unmatched leaderships. Zuora’s leadership teams came from leading international companies with previous successful start-up track records. These international companies and startups include Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon, Netflix, WebEx, Cisco, NetSuite, CA…
4) Fast-growing and ample room for individual’s growth. After graduating from colleges and spending a few years of your early career in a well-established environment, have you ever wondered what your career life will be like in 5 years time? If you can see clearly where you will be in 5 years time and at the same time wonder if you are stretching yourself to a full extent to realize your full potential, this will be a good time to re-evaluate the choices in front of you and do what’s best for your career. You’ll have to answer to yourself. Do I still want to climb the corporate ladder year after year or make a difference in the world and see what I’m made of and how far I can go on my own? Zuora provides that platform for you to take better control of your career and for a change, decide for yourself what you want to do in the direction you choose.
5) Complex real-world business requirements and providing a generic solution call for great brains. Zuora is in the business of providing solutions to the Subscription Economy (e.g, Billing & Payment, Finance & Accounting) for numerous industries in a global market. Coming up with a simplified generic solution is extremely challenging but also presents a unique opportunity for the great engineers and scientists to apply serious mathematical methodologies and cutting-edge technologies to resolve complex business problems, such as crowd-sourcing, machine learning, probabilities, data mining and etc. Automation is also a key in Zuora’s business, what intelligence we should put around all the business automation for so many different customers require tremendous industry domain expertise. Zuora’s Product Management team is composed of legendary figures in the SaaS industry.
6) Technically challenging but exciting. Hibernate isn’t flexible enough for us. We write our own OR mapping framework. Optimistic Locking is a hard problem to solve, we have our own versioning solution. SOA is common these days, but how many internet companies have low-level service-oriented architecture in their internal system? And how many startups would invest in datacenters that internet giants like Facebook and Google use? A multi-tenancy SaaS system is more complex by nature than most of internet systems, but that complexity multiplies if you put Zuora’s business logic on top of it. Opening Zuora as a B-to-B platform in the Cloud requires serious thinking into the underlying scalability infrastructure. Hudson is used everywhere, but over 40,000 automation test cases with multiple builds a day aren’t commonly seen in a 4-year old startup or in a lot of other established companies or software products. Innovation is the key in Zuora’s success. As we enter uncharted technical territories and are faced with multiple technical choices, we’ll need brilliant people like you to overcome the difficulties.
7) Mission-Critical Zuora China Organization. As the backbone in building Zuora product suites, Zuora China team carries out critical missions on multiple fronts - Research & Development, Quality Assurance, Program Management, Professional Service as well as Global Support in order to better meet the increasing demand from a fast-growing customer base, such as TATA, NING, OpenRange, Box, Thomson Reuters, Cloud9, PANDORA, RICOH, Codesion, GigaOM, BANDWIDTH… With a vision to transform the ERP industry and to fulfill its various engineering initiatives, Zuora China is aggressively building a world-class organization. We welcome you to find out more about us at the following links.
Zuora and subscription based billing - new models bring new players, new ideas.
ERP Is Dead - Zuora Chief Says
A Monthly Operating Rhythm Propels A Firm's Growth
Workday and Zuora Provide Subscription and Financial Management
Tata Takes Cloud to U.K., U.S. on Wings of Zuora
Zuora Raises M for Online Payments
Zuora: Powering Netflix-Style Innovation to Conquer Huge Markets
Zuora and Salesforce.com: A Good Deal
Announcing the 2011 OnDemand 100 Top Private Companies
Structure Conference: A Chat with Tien Tzou, CEO of Zuora
公司地址：北京市海淀区成府路28号 优盛大厦D座701 (邮编：100083)